Powered By Blogger

Friday 24 June 2011

Learn more about keeping your own birds and get your free gift into the bargain

My next main post about pet birds from Australia will be published in about a week from now (or less depending on the time I have) and will feature the ever popular grass parakeets, so watch this space!

In the meantime if you would like to know more about looking after your own pet birds then pick up a copy of my pet bird keeping ebook available from any of these 4 locations:

Instant download at MyEbook

Or also here at Payloadz

On cd-rom from Amazon

On Amazon Kindle

Please email me if purchasing through Amazon Kindle as I do not get notification of any sales at the time of purchase.

You'll be glad you did, especially as I'm giving away not one but two free gifts for anyone who makes a purchase.  When your purchase has been confirmed your free gifts will be whizzing across cyberspace to your inbox.

Stanton Birdman

Update, 26 August 2011.
You can now get to all the above links from my new one-page website, where I am also giving away a FREE ebook.  Go there now!  http://www.birdkeepingsecrets.com/

Thanks for your interest!

No comments:

Post a Comment